STORY SPECIALISTSCREENWRITER | BUSINESS STRATEGIST | RESEARCH JOURNALIST
Terms & Conditions
1. Kristina Paider provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Kristina Paider, its capabilities and the work we have done. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply while you visit our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Kristina Paider and no other use is permitted. In other words, be cool.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Kristina Paider or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Kristina Paider. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Kristina Paider’s prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Kristina Paider or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. Kristina Paider may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Kristina Paider may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org/~krispaider/master.
5. Kristina Paider’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. Kristina Paider assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Kristina Paider’s prior written permission.
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Kristina Paider or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
8. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Kristina Paider disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Kristina Paider be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Kristina Paider has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
9. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S. and in other areas where that language is spoken.
10. This site as well as these rules are subject to the laws of the State of California and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the City and State of California.
11. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
12. Kristina Paider reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
"KP is one unique writer. She has a keen vision and eye for strategy. We are a
tough shop and she continues to exceed our expectations."
--Shoham Amin, Managing Partner, Excel Group,
"Her guidance, expertise and support were crucial to me in this process.
She is well-organized, competent, crazy-smart, kind, supportive and a visionary
who gets the whole picture. I owe the fact that my book will see the light of day exclusively
--Catherine DeMonte, author of Beep! Beep! Get Out Of My Way!
"Kristina makes any project better, at every level. She improves the concept, the structure and the detailed, final product. Very few people can provide both high level and tactical
assistance, and none of them are as great to work with as she is. Find a way to collaborate with her. You'll kick yourself for not having done so sooner."
Jay Baer – New York Times Best-Selling Author of Hug Your Haters, Keynote Speaker
"I just call her Kristina Bad Ass."
--Jacob - CEO, Medical Company, Canada
"KP is a go-to strategist who knows how to rock it. She exceeds goals and is a blast to
Art B. - Managing Director, Fortune 500 Hotel Real Estate Company, Singapore
"Kristina transformed several hundred pages of dense research into a riveting
narrative about a peace advocate who was gunned down two miles from the White
House. [...] She is fast and fearless on the page. Kristina is a
badass at what she does."
--Valerie Plame, former CIA operative
KP is a go-to marketing and media strategist.
If you want a personality bigger than life, she’ll be there with a tire pump and a rocket launcher. KP has a wicked eye for story and knows how to spin it to win it. In working on $300 million+ hotel deals with discerning investors, where tone and experience are paramount, KP knows how to rock it. She exceeds goals and is a blast to work with.
Art B.Managing Director, Fortune 500 Company, Singapore
KP is highly creative, energetic, collaborative and a superior writer. Her creation of my division’s web site generated $15 billion in leads in the first year.
Also, her vision and execution is masterful. She structured a team meeting in New Orleans post-Katrina so that every possible dollar, meal, and activity benefited a local organization in need.
AlManaging Director, Hotels & Hospitality, USA
Kristina Paider is our go-to resource for getting the story right. She has a flair for extracting news and research from our people and delivering it to the market in a way that has helped us earn us the top global media position in the hotel real-estate space.
MikeManaging Director, Hospitality, Thailand
Kristina is a valued resource across the Asia hospitality business. Her unique background as a journalist, a hotel marketer and a screenwriter lends a keen eye for strategy and research enabling us to delivery stand-out stories to the media and clients alike. Her creative solutions are out-of-the-box, memorable and effective for clients and colleagues in Asia and around the world.
ScottCEO Hotels, Asia
I wanted to write to you and let you know how much I loved working with you. Your background as a journalist, global hotel expert and a screenwriter is evident from the manner you conducted interviews and researched on trends in India in your unique style and passion. You were a pleasure to collaborate with. Not to mention, you are a great writer and a very well-respected professional by journalists. I would recommend you to anyone and everyone.
SudeepEVP, Hotels, India
I’ve worked with Kristina for more than five years. The freelance project management that she does for our firm is immensely helpful, and frees me up to focus on my direct responsibilities. What I can say about our working relationship is that Kristina “gets it.” Kristina is most adept at sensing how busy I am, and quickly adapts her style to what will serve my firm best. She can assess whether I prefer to discuss a matter in detail, or if I am buried and just want her to run with the decision making.
Thanks to her creativity, she helps my firm excel in areas where we otherwise could not. But most of all, her unwavering energy and passion continue to make our collaboration stimulating and fun.
LauroVice President, Research and Strategic Advisory, Hospitality Industry, USA
She is very organized. Her advanced preparation is considerable. Then, she lets me contribute as I like. Her follow-up in thorough, and her writing neatly summarizes what I wanted to explain. No hustle on word-processing at my end. That’s great.
TomManaging Director, Hospitality Industry, Japan
It was a great pleasure working with Kristina on a number of research projects. Her organization and structuring our key publication, the Hotel Investment Outlook, was essential in delivering an excellent piece of work. She was very diligent, reliable and clearly demonstrated her grasp of marketing and the hotel industry. Her positive and friendly attitude also make her a perfect team player. I hope we will get her help on future projects and in the meantime wish her all the best.
JosefResearch, Hospitality Industry, Europe, Middle East & Africa
Kristina leverages unique career experiences and contacts within the hotel real estate industry for her clients. She gets the industry and knows the players like no other marketer out there. Kristina was able to identify opportunities that has allowed our company to more effectively sell our story to potential clients. In other words, she kicks ass and takes names.
RyanHotel REIT, USA
If it wasn’t for Kristina, I wouldn’t have a business. It’s as simple as that. She had a vision for my business long before I could wrap my brain around it, and became my staunchest advocate, editor, coach and bouncing board. In its four short months of existence, my business has achieved 600% growth above projections; I have a book deal with a renowned publisher in the space, and became a bona fide expert in what I do. Who would have thunk it? I didn’t. But Kristina did. That’s for sure.
Lee Career Coach, USA
Kristina has a keen eye for strategy, story and delivering value to hotel owners. Her research defines hotel trends globally, setting a precedent in the industry and the press on multiple continents. She is a trusted advisor to our teams in 23 countries around the world. And, she knows how to throw one hell of a party!
MarkGlobal CEO, Hospitality, U.K.
I just call her Kristina Bad Ass.
JacobCEO, Medical Company, Canada
KP brings an unique style and passion to marketing, research and client management and delivers comprehensive strategies to enhance our visibility and reinforce our credibility with hotel owners, investors and lenders. Her work has supported JLL’s arranging the sale and financing of more than $10 billion in hotel real estate sales annually for several consecutive years. KP’s combination of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking on developing solutions is an asset, and she remains a trusted partner to our teams in the U.S. and around the world.